Thursday, May 29, 2008

This Week’s Theme: Drunk on _________. Fill in the blank, then write a quick description of your character in that state.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with this beverage, Red Horse is a popular beer by San Miguel Corp. and is pretty much what teenagers are drinking these days.
No I am not a Red Horse drinker. Nor do I indulge myself into the mindless task of being drunk but there was one time where I couldn't seem to help myself. So there I was minding my own business when suddenly a friend handed me a glass of dark gold liquid. I looked him in the eye and accepted the glass stupidly taking a sip from the stuff. Man, it was poison. No really, it was pretty good. I took another, and another, and another and before I knew it, I almost consumed a whole grande sized bottle!
I didn't know what to say. I just kept on smiling a lot and talking a lot about heaven knows what. I didn't know how I got home that night. I woke up the next day on my bed in my street clothes with a splitting headache! My experience wasn't that amazing. My writing isn't interesting. But nothing exciting happens when you're drunk.

get the Fiction Friday codeabout Fiction Friday
Technorati tags: ,




Like this article? Add me

0 deranged screams: