If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?

Friday, March 16, 2007

I found this really really fun in a blog somewhere while I was searching for the English version of Miz's "In The Sky" used in Grandia III's oppening theme. This song is pretty cool but I still haven't found the English version. The Japanese version is still cool though...and I have the English lyrics...if that helps... :)

Okay so here goes. The soundtrack of my life would be...
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc).
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. You can't change the song (no lying)!
5. For every question, type the song that's playing.
6. When you go to a new question, press the next button.

Opening title:
Dust in the Wind - this is the Scorpions version... hmmm.. an interresting opening title...

Waking up:
Till There was You by the Beatles - okay.... so when I wake up, I think of someone...and yeah...I really do!

First day at school:
Kwarto by Sugarfree - hmmm mura man ug dili relevant... pero yeah...kwarto = classroom? hahaha but the song is talking about cleaning up the room!

Falling in love:
Angel of Death by Slayer - okay so I don't listen to this type of music but incidentally it's in my iTunes! hahahaha my boo does listen to this, though....

Fight song:
Two Steps Behind by Deff Leppard - hahahaha bagay na bagay gyud! :) Now, I'm feeling it!

Prom:
Good for You by Third Eye Blind - hmmm yeah it'll work...

Life's okay:
Somebody Else's Song by Lifehouse - hmmm can't change this feeling...hehehe this might be probably the time where I just show everyone that I'm happy but I'm not...

Mental breakdown:
Fill Me In by Craig David - hahahahahaha okay okay... this might not be my total mental breakdown song...

Driving:
Himala by Rivermaya - okay ra man...

Flashback:
When I'm With You by Cueshe - hmmmm not really...nope...mura'g dili mubagay ug flashback..it's kinda fast though...so maybe...

Getting back together:
Sara by Starship - hahahaha it's a love song BUT my name isn't Sara! hahahahah so if this would be the song....maybe it's over na?!

Wedding:
Inspector Mills by America - HECK NO!

Birth of child:
Shout to the Lord by Michael W. Smith - yeah... bagay kaayo... I would be thankfull gyud when this happens...

Final battle:
Truckin' by America - ha! now I'm wondering why this song is on my iTunes...doesn't sound so...final...

Death scene:
Foreclosure of a Dream by Megadeth - hmmm the title does sound ominous...again, my boo listens to this kind of music...hahaha okay we share the same iTunes...I'm usually the one on the net downloading stuff, so there!

Funeral song:
Everything I do (I'll Do It For You) by New Found Glory (remix of the Bryan Adams song) - hahahahaha this really takes the cake! A fast upbeat song fo my funeral...

End credits:
Africa Unite by Bob Marley - hahahaha a really catchy tune but dili gyud mubagay ug ending song...and I'm not from Africa pd...

* Ooohhh that was fun...but.....hehehehe

0 deranged screams: