Who Am I?

Friday, April 18, 2008

What you may (or may not) know about Moi!

Who Am I?

  1. Born Ezrah Marisse on the 5th of April (Check the spelling people! It's EzraH with an H)
  2. Nicknames: Yan Yan (just the family), Atsi Yan (the cousins), Boss (my hubby), Zr (Buluyagonz), Zerisse (Buluyagonz), Z, Ate Z (current Nursing classmates)
  3. I just got married last March 24, and that right after graduation, too.
  4. I just graduated BSN last March 15 & 16 at Silliman University
  5. I'm a true blue RED Sillimanian
  6. I stopped school for about a year and immigrated to the US (California)
  7. I used to be Med Tech student (for only 2 years)
  8. I worked as a data entry at LFP (Larry Flynt Publications) and yes that's THE HUSTLER magazine (I think I'll write something about this later)
  9. Places I've been to: Shenzhen, China; Hong Kong; New York; Massachusettes; Salem, Massachusettes (the witch hunt...ooo loved it there but it's best if you're there when it's Holloween); Washington D.C.; San Francisco, California; Yosemite National Park, California; Las Vegas, Nevada; Solvang, California; Hearst Castle, San Simeon, California
  10. I love to read Historical Romance Novels (there's just something about historical romance that makes me think about fairy tales)
  11. Pet Peeves: I currently hate those reality shows that really have no sense like: A Simple Life, Keeping up with the Kardashians and the like. Pinoy Big Brother (urrrgh! Please!)
  12. I love to write and I used to write poems (Emphasis on the used because I haven't written in a long time)
  13. I really want to learn more about: CSS, Adobe CS 2 & 3, Photomanipulation
  14. I still love to play PC games & PS2 games
  15. Fave Games: anything RPG that would be Grandia III, Final Fantasy series, Kingdom Hearts 2, Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Legend, Lara Croft: Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Dark Cloud, Vampire: Redemption, Vampire: Bloodlines; Broken Sword 3
  16. I still love the time management games that have been really popular these days.
  17. I love watching sit coms: My Wife & Kids, 3 and a Half Men, My Name is Earl, The King of Queens
  18. I love watching cooking shows: 30 Minute Meals, Everyday Italian, Food 911, Barefoot Contessa
  19. Oh yeah, and I really don't know how to cook! Well, I do cook AND bake occasionally but mostly it's my hubby who does cook.
  20. I make a mean Lasagna, Baked Spaghetti, Regular Spaghetti (Filipino Style), Potato Salad, Mango Float, Ice Box Cake, Chocolate Cake
  21. Still love watching anime: Avatar, Fushigi Yugi,
  22. Love watching cartoons: Totally Spies, Monster Allergy, Martin Mystery, The New Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Spongebob Squarepants
my signature

0 deranged screams: