Blogger Buzz: Star Ratings on Posts!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Some users may be seeing star ratings on their posts without having opted in to this new feature. This is an experimental feature that was accidentally enabled on some users' blogs. We're currently working to remove star ratings on all affected blogs. In the future, you'll be able to choose to opt-in to this feature; it won't appear automatically.

Update: The Star Rating feature has been disabled for the moment. Posted by Siobhan at 18:35 PDT


Aw I really love to have this feature on my blog! Unfortunately I didn't see this feature before. It's just now that there was a glitch in the system that I found out about it! I do hope they'll have it available to us.
Because I am semi-addicted to widgets, I am even signing in to Blogger in draft! Cool, huh? There are a variety of tools and widgets that go along with sigin in to the beta blogger. Anyone interrested? Have a go at it!



0 deranged screams: