Customer Service Cont'd

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Have you ever experienced bad customer service? I have received bad customer service in the future. Unfortunately, I still keep on using their service because there aren't other providers of their service here in Dumaguete that are good. This must be why I keep on getting bad service.
Fortunately, their service has improved a bit since last I called (that was three months ago) but I'm not holding my breath!
Good service is pretty much hard to come by, especially if you live in a small city or a small town where only a few providers and/or services are available and there is less competition. In big cities, that is not the case. If you are not content with the service provided, you can still opt out on it and change to other services which is a plus because of the competition. Rates are lower and you also get good deals plus better customer service!





0 deranged screams: