Power Outage...AGAIN

Saturday, May 17, 2008

There was no power again this morning! I think it's becoming a regular Sunday thing in this city! I really don't know what's wrong with the power lines these days. Hmmm, perhaps it could be that the lines are really ancient? I guess you could say that!

When it comes to our power lines, they are a mess! You can see that the lines are criss-crossing each other! Well, at least it came back on at 12 noon or we would die of the heat! I guess I should be thankful, though. I mean, it used to be that power outages lasted a whole day and came back on at around 5 PM! Now, that was hell!
On a happier note, we drained two lappys and one DVD player this morning. We finally caught up with our movie marathon! Well, TV Show marathon, since we were watching Heroes Season 2 this morning. We didn't finish the whole season since we drained all our batteries. Lucky for us, the power came back on. Unfortunately, playoff finals are drawing near and the hubby is now watching NBA on BTV. Well, I opted to get online and check on my accounts because I so loathe watching sports on TV. Ah well, to each his own!

On a much happier note, I'd like to announce that this is my 100th post! Yay, me! I am so ecstatic! I didn't realize that I would reach this many posts! (clapping hands, jumping up and down)


1 deranged screams:

Abhi May 18, 2008 at 12:56 AM  

Congrats!!! :)

Love and Peace,
Abhijeet Rajwade (IDEAFEST)