Turned Off No Follow

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I have officially turned of the "no follow" option on my comments and I have joined the movement! However, I have continued to put this blog on comment moderation so as to not receive SPAM comments from those spam bots. Unfortunately, I also reserve the right to approve your posts. I encourage constructive criticisms but I abhor hate comments and those that are downright mean. I hope you understand. Thank you for your kind cooperation. If you have any questions post a comment or email me at
I have also updated my blog and added pages to them. I now have a place for link x-ing and banner x-ing. Please visit them and give me a holler if you would want to join in the exchange. Thanks guys!

For more info about U Comment I Follow visit Randa Clay Design.
For how-to's on modifying your blog visit



Like this article? Add me

0 deranged screams: