Bloopers: The Biggest Oops

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ahhh! Big problem guys! Just as soon as I got my .com I completely lost it! All because Mommy Ruby and I were experimenting around with the blogger accounts. Anyway, we could not solve it ourselves so we had to purchase another domain for me. So I am now http://www.betterthanezrah.org which was what I was supposedly going to get but clicked the wrong button instead. So this turned out to be a good thing for me. But unfortunately, you guys need to update my URL link again. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Please change http://www.betterthanezrah.com to http://www.betterthanezrah.org with blog title Deranged Insanity.

Thanks again!

Moral of the story: If you have no Internet know how never mess with the buttons!

Mommy Ruby...everything is fine..don't worry I'm not mad. Thanks for the post! Read it here.



Like this article? Add me

9 deranged screams:

Paula June 19, 2008 at 4:08 PM  

I will update it right away. Personally, betterthanezrah.org also has a nicer ring than betterthanezrah.com so I am glad it worked out better in the end for you.

Carlota June 19, 2008 at 6:39 PM  

I'm sure your domain still available you just need to reconfigure.

~*~ Badet ~*~ June 19, 2008 at 7:42 PM  

Hi there! I already updated your URL on my blog. Kindly add my blog as well. Thanks!

http://badudets.blogspot.com/ - Everything Nice!

-Badet

faeryrowan June 19, 2008 at 7:51 PM  

Hehehe! Have you tried asking for help from Blogger or something? So na-quits yung payment for the dot come address? You paid again for the dot org? Sorry maraming tanong. I'm thinking of getting my own domain name soon also.

Btw, updated your link in my blog. ;)

maiylah June 19, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

naku, the same thing (well, almost) happened to me while I was transferring my other site to another webhost, sis ... talaga, i learned my lesson the hard way! buti nlang may tumulong sakin. may mga "konting" nawala pero buti nalang naibalik naman yung mga posts ko.

happy weekend! :)

Zeee June 19, 2008 at 9:07 PM  

thanks for updating guys...

i did go to google help and did troubleshooting...aaaahhh to no avail..i need someone to help me gyud... but okay lang....at least you guys are updating my blog.. :)

thanks again!

Zeee June 19, 2008 at 9:08 PM  

@badet: ilinked u up already! :)

Vhiel June 19, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

hello mommies.. if you purchased the .com, it's still yours, you just have to configure your blog to redirect to the .com domain. Did you do any changing as far as your DNS info? If you want i can take a look at it for you. ;)

Cara Castillo June 19, 2008 at 10:02 PM  

Updated your link already!:)