Bloopers: Restaurant Menus

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Don't restaurants check their menu before they print and reproduce it? Apparently NOT! Before I left Dumaguete, my hubby and I had a last minute lunch at one of the popular restaurants in the city.

I quickly noticed the writing at the bottom of the menu. You'd think the proprietors would check their menus before displaying them to the public! Ah well, it does reflect badly to the restaurant.

Spot the not! What letter shouldn't be in the menu?




Like this article? Add me

4 deranged screams:

aeirin June 15, 2008 at 6:21 PM  

hahaha I like this pic.. Kindly allow ATE least... lol.. this is another Only In the Philippines picture... lol

Zeee June 15, 2008 at 7:28 PM  

heheheh mao!
you'd think they would check their menu before displaying them! :D

shenzee June 15, 2008 at 11:52 PM  

hmmm this looks so familiar... now what restaurant would this be... :)

Zeee June 16, 2008 at 3:42 PM  

hahahaha a popular one just by our school...hahahaha

we dnt usually eat there but nahutdan man ug chicken skin didto sa amo favorite restaurant so dnha na lang mi! hehehehe