Tags & Memes: Questions Questions Questions

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I was tagged by Mommy Irish and I decided, since I can't sleep, to do the memes and tags tonight. *EDIT* Tagged by Mariz and Enday this week, too (6-18-08)!

The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.


1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was 14. I was in school, still in braces, with my nose in a book

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?

  • catch up on my zzz's
  • finish reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows for the nth time
  • finish my ops
  • do my daily drops
  • do blog posts

3. Snacks I enjoy:
I love chocolates, Cheese Tarts, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Cakes, and anything sweet....let's just say that I have a sweet tooth

4. Places I’ve lived:

Dumaguete City, Philippines (my hometown)

North Hollywood, California (where I currently live)

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire

Start my own businesses (yes, it's plural)

6. People I want to know more about:

hmm I can't think of anybody right now



I'm tagging: Lurch, Zheon, Mariel, Mommy Joy, and Crissy. Try doing the tag guys! :)




Like this article? Add me

1 deranged screams:

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ June 12, 2008 at 9:35 AM  

hello mommy Zriz, thanks for this meme! Will psot it later!!! Have a nice day!