Contest: From Thailand With Love

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lalaine is hosting a contest in honor of her new domain Day to Day Miracles. She sent me this invite a few days ago but I was just too busy to join in, so now, I'm finally finding time to keep up with my backlogs.

How to join:
1) Just write your name/ URL and post a comment here and then
2) Post about this contest in your blog with the photo of the give away and link back to this site (www.jesulalaine.com) . You can say whatever you want and there are no minimum or maximum number of words in your post. You can also scale down or make the photo larger.
3. Anyone can join since Miss Lalaine has promised that shipping will be on them.

What will the winners get?
Two (2) winners of this contest will receive a Thai Decorative Letter Holder (image below)

Remember guys, the contest will end on July 3oth, 8:00 pm Thailand time, so hurry and join! The entries will be drawn and winners will be announced on the 31st at 8:00 pm Thailand time.



Like this article? Add me

6 deranged screams:

Anonymous July 10, 2008 at 1:21 AM  

Oooh I love these - I bought on our Honeymoon x

Lalaine July 10, 2008 at 9:47 AM  

thanks so much for joining zriz! I'll be updating you soon..

Cheers!

Lalaine's World
From Asia And Beyond
Day to Day Miracles

Anonymous July 11, 2008 at 11:57 AM  

this is a great contest...anyway i ahve a contest too try to check mine...

Zeee July 11, 2008 at 9:48 PM  

I'll drop by in a few and check it out, genny. thanks for dropping by!

aeirin July 13, 2008 at 7:29 PM  

I joined this contest too.. I wish one of us will win this

Anonymous July 13, 2008 at 9:57 PM  

I'll join nga...