Thursday, July 31, 2008
I was tagged by Aeirin of Aeirin's Collections. I was being so lazy lately, that tags have been mounting up bit by bit and now, I am swamped! I need to keep up! Sorry for not doing the tags, guys! *Whispers* She even wrote that I will be one of the four people who would respond and it took me a few weeks to respond! Ah! Guilty!
(A) Four places I go over and over:
- Century 8 (I love to watch movies and they offer cheaper rates when you watch a movie before 6 PM plus, it's just a few blocks away!)
- Habhaban (They have cheap and yummy Tocilog-like meals)
- Nevas (The best homemade pizza place in Dumaguete! They have Kuripot pizzas that are cheap but still yummy!)
- Gimmik (Cheezig, cheezig, and more cheezig!)
(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly:
- buluyagonz (hey, there's IM, there seems no need to e-mail someone anymore!)
- spammers (I regularly get goods from them!)
(C) Four of my favorite places to eat?
- Jollibee (Crispy Hot chicken...)
- Chantily and Sans Rival
(D) Four places I’d rather be?
- Philippines (specifically, Dumaguete City)
- Paris (I want to see the little outdoor cafe's, go up the Eiffel Tower, and check out the Louvre)
- Italy (I want to retrace the steps Robert Langdon took in Angels and Demons)
- The pyramids at Giza, The Valley of the Kings, the ruins in Petra, the Great Wall of China, see ancient Mayan structures, the Parthenon, The Colosseum (I'm a sucker for Ancient Civilizations)
E) Four people I think will respond:
(F) Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
- The Universe on the History Channel
- North Mission Road, Cold Case Files, Forensic Files on Tru T.V., CSI
- Heroes, Monk,
- Avatar: The Last Airbender
Now, I'm tagging the 4 gals I mentioned above!
Like this article? Add me