Blognouncement: My Template

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

One person keeps telling me that my posts are showing at the bottom of my sidebars. Can anyone please comment bellow and tell me if you are experiencing the same thing? I have asked friend to come check my blog and they have said that my blog is showing normally on their end. Please give me a holler by commenting on this posts if either you see it as okay or you see it as wonky. I would really appreciate this. Thanks.

For the record, I have checked my blog using FF 3.0 and IE 7.0 and I see that my blog looks okay. Below, are the screen shots of my blog in FF 3.0 and IE 7.0 to show that it is working fine on my end.

Fire Fox Screen Shot (above)



Internet Explorer Screen Shot
I got two because the IESnap Add-On that I used cannot take a picture of the whole page.

I have used one desktop and two laptops in checking this blog in FF and IE and they all look fine to me.

What say you? Is this blog looking wonky on your end?






Like this article? Add me

13 deranged screams:

Anonymous August 6, 2008 at 1:22 AM  

It's look fine from my end and I am using FF.

Would you like a screen shot, let me know....

Unknown August 6, 2008 at 1:23 AM  

it works fine... who's telling u its not??

Zeee August 6, 2008 at 1:30 AM  

@Mitch: sure i would love a screen shot...just to see how it looks like on your end... hmmmm

shenzee August 6, 2008 at 1:44 AM  

oh im using FF and checked it on IE, works well on both browsers... want screenshots???

Anonymous August 6, 2008 at 1:52 AM  

Hi zriz, your layout looks fine now, your main content and sidebar are aligned already :)

Zeee August 6, 2008 at 2:42 AM  

thank you for commenting guys! :)

and i heave a sigh of relief that my blog is looking good on your end!

Anonymous August 6, 2008 at 2:48 AM  

looks good in firefox 3.0 with screen resolution 1440 x 900!!!

Anonymous August 6, 2008 at 4:51 AM  

Sis, I tried it in FF, IE, Safari and opera, and your site is perfect. the sidebar and main post are aligned

Anonymous August 6, 2008 at 4:55 AM  

1280 x 800 yung resolution screen ko.. Widescreen

Anonymous August 6, 2008 at 5:28 AM  

from my end..

It's wonky

seriously.. funny thing though - once i clicked to add my comment, it righted itself.

actually, everytime I open your blog, the posts are waaaaaaaaaay at the bottom.
I am using FF.

At home, there was a time when it was at the bottom, but it righted itself...

... seriously, it is not working well right now.

Vhiel August 6, 2008 at 12:38 PM  

looks good to me.. but when you scroll all the way down to your footer.. it looks like some information was cut off... im using a lower version of ff still :( 2.0 .. send me your email addy...through ym so I can send you a screen shot..

maiylah August 6, 2008 at 4:48 PM  

hi sis!
with my browser (FF) may time na ok, tapos may time na andun lahat ng posts sa baba. pero that was before you changed templates. now ok na. :)

Zeee August 6, 2008 at 5:20 PM  

hehehe i changed templates na lang to get it over with...i hope it won't appear WEIRD now!