Choppers

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I always associate choppers with war. I guess it's because I haven't actually been on one and every time I see one, it's usually related to war. I know this is not true but whenever I hear the sound of the choppers, I immediately think that we are under attack!

I know choppers are used to airlift patients to a hospital. I know choppers are used to bring supplies to other parts of the world. I know choppers are used in the NEWS or put out fires. But even though I know these, alarm bells still go off when I hear the sound of the blades.

So, you might be wondering why I'm yakking about choppers when I'm definitely not a chopper enthusiast. Well, it was just a less than 10 minutes ago that the said choppers stopped buzzing around over my head. I wonder if they're chasing somebody this time.... Either way, alarm bells start ringing and for an insane moment, I felt a little scared; it might be war or something. Who knows? The chopper buzzed above my head like a bunch of mosquitoes for almost 30 minutes. I wonder what that was all about. It'll probably be on the news tomorrow so I'd better check that out.

On a different note, I have been pretty busy to update my blog and write articles. I do drop by my favorite blogs at night, though so that I don't miss the blogosphere grapevine. That's the extent of my blogging these days. You see, I'm trying to focus and turning on my lappy or my pc doesn't do the trick. I usually end up surfing and blog hopping for hours on end and it's not good for my current goals (I'll talk about this one in the future). The ADD bug seems to bite me constantly and it's getting rather scary.

Just give me a holler when you need me! I'll still keep on checking my messages!

Like this article? Add me

2 deranged screams:

Anonymous August 20, 2008 at 3:39 AM  

...and here I thought you were talking about Orange County Choppers. LOL

i love em! :D

Zeee August 20, 2008 at 6:14 PM  

LOL... I'm not crazy about them...that's a show right? hehehe