La.Pi.S: Colorful

Monday, September 15, 2008

I know I'm late but I just wanted to share with you my fruit and veggie basket. No, it's not a gift, I just arranged them haphazardly in the basket so that I can take a photo.

I'm not much of a fruit and veggie lover but I have enthusiastically embraced fruits and veggies in my diet in my quest to eat healthy and lose weight. I know I keep on yakking about losing weight but I have made baby steps towards that goal.









Like this article? Add me

5 deranged screams:

Anonymous September 16, 2008 at 6:13 AM  

that's a very colorful basket indeed! hey, thanks for reminding me, but i have your traipsey turvey site linked if you noticed:) i will add this site now:)

Zeee September 16, 2008 at 3:52 PM  

Thanks sis! Yes, I noticed :) Hehehe I wanted to add this bloggie to the link too! :)

Anonymous September 19, 2008 at 10:43 AM  

Beautiful arrangement! and every one of those veggies delicious :)

Zeee September 19, 2008 at 11:05 AM  

Thanks! :)

Anonymous September 19, 2008 at 3:17 PM  

colorful arrangement indeed! i love the purple flowers behind :-)