Scenic Sunday: View at Night

Sunday, October 5, 2008



This is my first entry for Scenic Sunday and I hope this one qualifies as a scene. heeheehee. It's 3 AM right now so I'll drop by the other entries later.

Griffith Observatory 125

Griffith Observatory 126

These shots where taken at the Griffith Observatory (click link for more info & photos) last Friday. This is the view of Los Angeles at night. I had a hard time taking this shot because I had to use a slow shutter speed AND I didn't have a tripod with me! It's a good thing I took a lot of shots because some were blurry due to camera shake.







Like this article? Add me

14 deranged screams:

Anonymous October 5, 2008 at 8:52 AM  

wow. this is indeed a scene. beautiful.

Zeee October 5, 2008 at 8:58 AM  

thanks! :)

Anonymous October 5, 2008 at 9:45 AM  

indeed a very scenic view!! nice shot. ^_^

Zeee October 5, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

thanks mami R! :)

Norm October 5, 2008 at 10:47 AM  

awesome!!! welcome to Scenic Sunday..

Anonymous October 5, 2008 at 2:14 PM  

Very pretty view...Its good we are getting some bloggers to join. enjoy...

Baruch October 5, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

Oh dear, the awful camera shake. Do you hold your breath too when you take a picture without the tripod? These pictures of your came out very nice - it's an awesome scene. Welcome to SS!

Misty DawnS October 5, 2008 at 3:22 PM  

These photos are absolutely spectacular!

Aisha October 5, 2008 at 5:24 PM  

Hi Zriz, Wow! Grabe ka chada kaayo imo scenic view. Ganahan kaayo ko.

Zeee October 5, 2008 at 9:10 PM  

@Baruch: I actually hold my breath, clip my arms closer to my body and snap away! hehehehe it also helps to take a LOT of shots just in case :)

Thanks for dropping by guys! :)

Anonymous October 6, 2008 at 6:26 PM  

wowwww! am screaming wow! help help! di ako makahinga! u know na. :) hehehhee lovely sis!

Zeee October 6, 2008 at 6:53 PM  

thanks sis! I had to stay real still and not breathe para dili mag camera shake! hehehehe :)

Gemma Wiseman October 7, 2008 at 2:33 AM  

So very pretty! Amazing night pics!

Unknown October 10, 2008 at 9:15 PM  

Wow! What a magnificent view Zriz!

By the way, I have created an award for the most amazing bloggers I know. You are one of the awardees of the Uber Amazing Blog Award.

Pass by when you have the time to receive it;)

Have a great weekend!