Scrapbook Saturday: Can I have this Dance?

Friday, October 24, 2008

Scrapbook Saturday

This week I decided to hop to it and join the SS mene again (I was incognito for two weeks). This scrap page was inspired by High School Musical 3 and I thought it was quite appropriate for what I had in mind.

Unfortunately, I am still in the process of making scraps for our personalized wedding album so most of my scraps are photos of our wedding. I've been procrastinating but I think I'm moving along quite rapidly.

Have a happy Saturday guys!
Can I have this dance?

7 deranged screams:

CharmaineZoe October 25, 2008 at 6:26 AM  

Oh thats lovely! and what a super verse and headlines. Great post for SS - thanks for sharing :-)

Jess NBP October 25, 2008 at 2:52 PM  

LOVELY! HAPPY SS! Thanks for sharing.

Andrea October 25, 2008 at 7:33 PM  

How pretty! I still need to work on our wedding album. I am just not motivated to do it, it's been three years now, so I better get to it soon. LOL

Anonymous October 26, 2008 at 2:59 AM  

This is beautiful layout. You make a lovely couple. I need to do a wedding album too! Anyway happy scrapping.

Anonymous October 26, 2008 at 5:15 AM  

Goodluck scrapping your wedding album. This is a beautiful page :)

Happy SS! :)

MammaDawg October 27, 2008 at 12:43 PM  

How INCREDIBLY sweet!!

I love your journaling, and the photo and the page is just strikingly beautiful.

What a wonderful scrap!!

Zeee October 29, 2008 at 4:24 PM  

Thank you for taking time to drop by guys!