Christmas Day Plans

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We don’t really have exciting plans for this Christmas though. I guess you could say that we are trying to avoid being reminded that we are in another country where they spend Christmas a bit differently than we are used to.

To keep ourselves amused on Christmas Day, we checked out new movies coming out to the big screen. We are planning to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button with Brad Pitt. Movie Reviews have stated that it is an amazing film to see. With critics raving about Pitt’s performance, it should be good. We’ll just wait and see then.

Another movie that will be released tomorrow is The Spirit. I’ve been seeing a lot of trailers for this movie since June and I am curious about it. I know I’d better go and check out Action Movie Reviews for this one and I think I’ll do that in a few minutes.

We don’t really know what else we are going to be doing though. We are a bit apprehensive when it comes to going to other places because of the crazy weather we are having. This weeks forecast is rain and rain and rain so it would be best to stay indoors…for now.

So, what are you Christmas Day plans?

Brought to you by EverHYPE.com

0 deranged screams: