Whatever Floats My Boat

Monday, March 26, 2007

Errrmmm I've been busy busy busy...just ask me what I've been up to....hahahahaha NOTHING! I've been crazy on my PS2 playing Grandia III again! Well...I've been crayzeeeeee listening to In The Sky by Miz lately so that would rationally answer my current Grandia fixation...again... oh well...

I had my "sit-in" finals this afternoon too, so I was "studying" for that, too...but you know me...not the studying type at all! hahahaha :)

I've also stumbled upon this neat site http://www.nauticaltwilight.com for free profiles and layouts for Friendster...it's pretty cool....and I especially love the dark profiles...
Ughh! My internet is acting up again! Hold on.......okay now it's fixed...I had to unplug my broadband ? (ohhh whatever that thing hardware is called) again...

0 deranged screams: