In the Sky

Friday, October 26, 2007

Yes! I passed! I passed NCM 104! Inspired? Hah! I wish! It was just so fortunate that I did pass...I never expected to pass Research I but, here I am! A few months na lang and I'll be graduating...hopefully...and then our wedding na pud!

Initial plans have already been going underway but nothing is final yet...we're still building up our budget and contacting people to find out the best deals in cake, invites, etc...

Based on what Boss had to say, it would be more fun, not to mention cheaper, if we make the invites ourselves! I think it's a good idea! We're already choosing between two possible invites and are already starting to make samples of each to see which one is more unique. I am still on the look out for new ideas, though...




0 deranged screams: