Got Approved by Pay Per Post!

Thursday, May 15, 2008


I have been blogging for quite a long time now and I have been interested in earning online. A few of my friends have already started earning online and I wanted in. Unfortunately, I was too busy with school to maintain my blogs and apply so my interest has been temporarily put on hold.

Today, however, it is about to change: I now have time to blog! In my quest for earning extra money online, I found one site that pays you to write! Yes, that’s right, PayPerPost, pays you to blog about things that you love! No only that, you get paid to promote and write about products and services that you love and want to share with the world! Isn’t it neat?

PayPerPost is also a great opportunity for me to share what I love to other people in the blogosphere! It also increases your site traffic since people who are interested about the services and products you love are bound to drop in on your site!

A few of my friends have already started using PayPerPost and have sworn to me that they really do pay! This site is not like those sites that just disappear out of thin air when you have already made money – they really pay out!

I am hoping that this would be one avenue in which I can share my experiences and my views on the products and services that I have tried out. Funny thing is; I have already been doing quite a lot of endorsement and advertisement of these sites that it seems like its second nature to me!

Click here to learn more about PayPerPost blog ethics.







2 deranged screams:

ArRahbari May 17, 2008 at 10:04 PM  

Congratulation,your blog design is great and Thanx for your good infos .This great that your share your informations with others.
earning at home
how to earn money online

Zeee May 22, 2008 at 6:34 AM  

thanks for dropping by!