Leaving on a Jetplane

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Well, not really on a jet plane...but I am leaving...
Yesterday, I had a chat with one of my closest friends Lurch only to find out that she didn't know that I would be leaving. To make things worse, I realized that my the Buluyagonz didn't know about it either! I'm sorry, guys. I guess I just assumed that you knew. Perhaps I didn't tell them that I would be leaving because I couldn't accept the inevitable. However, I am now making a formal announcement:
I WILL BE LEAVING ON THE FIRST WEEK OF JUNE, 2008.
Whew, that finally came out! I am leaving for sunny California and leaving my hubby behind (sniff sniff). Most of you know that I just got married a little over a month ago and would tsk tsk tsk about leaving him behind. Well see, I don't have a choice even if I don't want to leave him behind. Skeptics would think (not out loud and not tell me to my face, of course) that this is one trouble brewing in the horizon. I am going to prove you wrong (I am still crossing my fingers, though)! I know long distance relationships seldom work and I can also attest to that, myself but my hubby, then my BF, and I have tried being apart for about a year last 2006-2007. It was a pretty lonely year for both of us since we were apart even though we chat a lot, text and call each other. But I'd like to say that we grew closer since then. I could tell there was a change on our relationship - a positive change! It was like moving on to a new plane!
Fast forward to today. We are now married and we have talked about this. Both of us know the consequences of being apart for a long time (I still don't know when I'll be able to come back). I know times are going to be rough but we'll manage. I know I have been used to him being around so leaving him is like a bitter pill that I must swallow if only to get better.


0 deranged screams: