Let there be Light

Thursday, May 22, 2008

I am a certified bookworm. I love to read a lot and usually, I read in bed. I know it isn't healthy for my eyes but I have been reading for more than 10 years now and I still have 20/20 vision on both eyes!
Of course, reading in bed doesn't work if you don't have good reading lamps! I love reading with desk lamps because I can turn them off whenever I want without getting out of bed! So here I was, surfing the net for lamps and lamp shades and found some really modern and unique lamps! Now, I'm thinking of purchasing some to decorate our living room!
The torchieres are quite unique! Different designs can be used depending on your style. I like mine with an antique feel to it. These torchieres are really cute! I am really going to get me some!
I am also thinking about getting unique floor lamps to adorn our TV room. I love floor lamps because they don't need tables! I know tables just add to the clutter if you don't have a big room.
There are now unique and contemporary lamps out there to adorn your home. Check out Farreys for thousands of affordable and unique lamps and brighten up your home.


4 deranged screams:

Anonymous May 22, 2008 at 7:34 PM  

wow...you've been window shoppin' a lot..nice lamps too..I love reading but..sigh..work is really stretching my time..haha..

Zeee May 22, 2008 at 8:09 PM  

yup....just window shopping..... i would need a money to have it shipped here in the Philippines!

thanks for dropping by!

Ann May 23, 2008 at 5:36 AM  

ehrmm.. hehehe according to my opthalmologist reading a lot is not a cause of damaged eyesight - like mine - a good source is genetics, and i guess if you abuse it much..hehe hmmm .. i got my glasses in october last year, by january 2008, doc said the ones i had were smaller in grade than what i should have.. damn you prison camp! :P im blind.

Zeee May 23, 2008 at 4:40 PM  

i gathered as much...bookworm that i am...blind na unta ko...

falacy man cguro ng reading can cause damaged eyesight...pero i think ang other factors like UV exposure, lighting can add damage especially ug kaliwat mo....

hahahaha
nag advertise rko sa lamps...hahahaha