Forwarded Messages are JUNK

Friday, May 23, 2008

I am now in a mood to rant. I was just off checking my mail and my Inbox was spammed! No, I don't mean those useless spam mails that you can just mark as SPAM but forwarded emails from my friends. (Oh, no offense to my friends. I do love to hear from you but this emails are ridiculous!)
What the **** are these emails? Simple. They are the emails that are forwarded from one person to another. A forwarded message that scrolls on and on and on because the previous forwarder didn't delete the header details of the message. Signatures of previous forwarded are also present which adds to the loooooong useless info before you get to the message. Then, the message would be some useless (I don't use this word lightly) text that states that you have to send this to 50 people or die or get bad luck, blah, blah, blah, blah. Arrggghhh!!!! This is crazy! I hate these types of mails! At first, I forwarded all these mails to people in my Inbox. Then I thought; "This is such a waste of my time! And to wish my friends ill? This is downright STUPID!" So now, I have stopped sending emails of this kind. I know my friends could attest to that fact. I do however send some forwarded messages that I deem a trifle useful, really informative, or could pack a good laugh.
Moral of the story? Don't forward me messages that are of no concern to me, whatsoever. They just ruin my day...and yours, too!



Like this article? Add me


0 deranged screams: