Organization, Updates, & Ramblings

Friday, May 30, 2008

Ah what I would give for the time that I would enjoy organizing! Yeah, I really hate organizing. My lappy files are a mess, my room is a mess and I haven't even started packing yet!
I have also realized that I only have 10 days left in this country! Time seems to be passing me by pretty fast for my liking. Especially since I really don't want to leave. Oh well...
Anywho, I have been thinking about creating an award for my dear readers so that I can make them feel as special as they have made me feel. However, I am still working out the details and such of this award so you guys just watch out for it.
You might have also noticed that I have, again, modified my template! Please scroll down to the bottom of the page and see my three column footer! For more info and tips about it check out BloggerBuster. While you're at it, you may also notice that I have installed a new widget - the Top Commenters widget or "Deranged Commentators" as I call it. It's not yet fully functional yet even though it has been online for almost 24 hours now. I am still checking with BloggerBuster for answers, perhaps I did something wrong. I'm not a CSS savvy person.
I have also been pretty busy yesterday. I did 5 ops and still waiting on their approval. Yay, me! I am also planing on getting my own domain which would probably take thinking on my part - should I make a new blog or should I just continue sticking to this blog...I do so love this blog!
I'll be doing my regular hopping, dropping, and reading in a few...

So what have you guys been up to today?



Like this article? Add me

0 deranged screams: