Re-Vamping this Site

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hi guys! I am officially re-vamping this blog! I am going to be adding new stuff and what not. I know I have been neglecting this baby for quite awhile now but I have now seen the light! My goal in about 2 months (I hope it would be less!) is to reach my first 100th post! Pittiful 'aint it? For me it isn't, though because I have the habit of starting a lot of things and not pushing through with them. Must be the Aries in me. I am now hoping to overcome this...minor...flaw.

I am now resolving to keep maintiang three blogs and I am not adding more (pshaw I hope!) My blogs links are showcased at the bottom of this page. Thanks for visiting!

And if you want to exchange links just drop me a line in my holla box or replying to this blog with your details!



0 deranged screams: