Snakes for SALE?! No Kidding!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

I was checking my email the other day when my friend Lurch over at Never Dainty, sent me an email about SNAKES! The horror! Oh excuse me, I just hate snakes! What really caught me was her entire email!
SNAKES FOR SALE

$ 150 each -- if buyer decides to buy both, price is $ 250 for the 2 snakes
1) Boa constrictor imperator (length: 6 ft)
2) reticulated Python - (5 ft)

Both snakes are less than a 1-yr old, feeding well, will take frozen/thawed prey, very docile, and manageable.

Interested buyer may convert dollars into pesos.


Docile? It's a boa, people (and I am not talking about a feather boa!) Anywho, if any of you are interested just contact Lurch at
09179143702 or email her at lurchelle [at] gmail [dot] com.




2 deranged screams:

Ann May 1, 2008 at 10:06 PM  

hehe tnx a lot! :D

Zeee May 1, 2008 at 11:48 PM  

hehehe the snakes really shocked me dear!