Blog-nouncement: Showin' Some Love

Monday, June 30, 2008

One month has gone by and it's time to say thank you to my top 10 Entrecard droppers for Deranged Insanity! This is a big deal for me because this draws traffic to my site and I meet a lot of good bloggers in the blogosphere.
Thanks guys! I'll do my best to EC drop by your site!

Dropper # of drops
Crissy's Haven 27
A Girl For All Status 25
Traipsey Turvey 20
Celebrity Today! 20
Pinay Mommy Online 20
Inside My Wild Mind 19
Aeirin's Collections 17
A Simple Life 17
Skoyu 17
Delta's Dark Den of Destruction 17




Like this article? Add me

4 deranged screams:

Crissy July 1, 2008 at 8:54 AM  

weee...top 1!

tagged you here...

Crissy's Zone

Anonymous July 1, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

thanks for the linky love!

cheers!

aeirin July 3, 2008 at 10:38 PM  

Yehey I'm in the top 10 hehehe.. Sis to answer your question on Firefox 3.Most of the add ons are already updated and it is compatible with Firefox 3 like AVG safe search, Alexa Sparky. I use ScribeFire for blogging. It is is a full-featured blog editor that integrates with your browser and lets you easily post to your blog.

Zeee July 4, 2008 at 12:41 AM  

wow! that's nice! I'll check it out! :)