Blog-nouncement: Traipsey Turvey is betterthanezrah.COM

Friday, June 20, 2008

To all my readers (I do have quite a few droppers but I just don't know if they really are readers!), I'd like to formally announce the opening of my new blog Traipsey Turvey. If you have read my previous posts you would probably know that Mommy Ruby and I blundered BIG TIME! But fortunately, Mommy Vhiel saved the blog err day! Thanks you Mommy Vhiel!
So now I have two new blogs with their own domains! I know this is tricky but I'd like to let you know that http://www/betterthanezrah.com is DIFFERENT from http://www/betterthanezrah.org

Traipsey Turvey has the .com while Deranged Insanity has the .org. Please update your links accordingly. Leave me a message if your links aren't on my list or if you want to xlinks. Thanks!



Like this article? Add me

3 deranged screams:

shenzee June 20, 2008 at 6:46 PM  

hehehe a bit confusing... :) okies i'll update ur links... :)

Zeee June 20, 2008 at 6:57 PM  

yeah it IS! pero can't do anything na! errrmmm!!!!

Zeee June 20, 2008 at 6:57 PM  

thanks d ai!