Learnings: HTML Your Bloglist

Friday, June 20, 2008

To everyone who exchanged links with me, I am now adding you the old fashioned way. That means linking the blog using HTML codes. Please please do so because using blog rolling scripts and such do not generate backlinks to your blog at all. I apologize to all my previous xlinkers since I just found out about it a few hours ago. thanks to Mommy Ruby. Ah, I am totally a blog newbie!

So please please please link back to me using HTML codes as I will not link you back if you are using other scripts. This is really a win-win situation and both of us will benefit from this. I know your other xlinkers would appreciate it, too.

Thanks a lot guys!

To view my blog roll click Deranged Roll



Like this article? Add me

6 deranged screams:

gone June 20, 2008 at 8:53 PM  

hi you are one of my top 5 entrecards droppers pls see my blog for more details... http://charmdestiny.blogspot.com

gone June 20, 2008 at 8:56 PM  

hi sis...please give me more info naman how to add a link in old version.like you have said in html way.I don't know really about it...I appreciate a lot if you can give me info...pls email me at charm_pajaroja@hotmail.com thanks

cherry June 20, 2008 at 10:13 PM  

talaga? cge, i'll try to do this. btw, i've just posted the answers and the number of entries of those who participated in my june project. i'll announce the winner tonight. thanks for joining.=)

Zeee June 20, 2008 at 10:40 PM  

sure guys i read it sa blog ni mommy ruby... buti na lang a only had a few links pa... :)

gone June 21, 2008 at 9:22 AM  

hi mommy...thanks for the idea...I just change my blogroll into traditional way...and I have grab your badge for my post...hope it is ok to you...

Zeee June 21, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

sure dear no problem :)

i got the idea from mommy ruby :)