Deranged Blogger Buzz #3: Life and Me

Monday, June 23, 2008

A peek into my sunny life in beautiful Singapore. Want to know more about Singapore? Check out Pinay Jade's blog Life and Me. Her blog chronicles her life in Singapore and more. From daily posts to viewing sights in Singapore, this pinay has got it going for her.
Pinay Jade loves to travel and loves to learn about other cultures. Her blog has pretty interesting articles about the things she learned and saw in sunny Singapore. This showed me Singapore through Pinay Jade's eyes or lenses, as the case may be. Her blog Life and Me shows her life while in Singapore. Clearly this girl loves adventure and her blog boasts of her adventures while exploring Singapore!
Interesting facts about the name Jade:
Jade', or yu, as it is called in China, is strictly speaking a generic term for two different gems, nephrite and jadeite. The name is derived from the Spanish 'piedra de ijada', loin-stone, jade having been recognised by the Amerindians as a remedy for kidney ailments. Because of its beneficial effect on the kidneys, the stone was also known as 'lapis nephriticus'. That, indeed, is where the term 'nephrite' came from.
Don't forget to drop by Jade's blog. I know I drop by almost every day!





Want to get buzzed? Click here and get 50 EC credits free once you get buzzed!



Like this article? Add me

2 deranged screams:

Unknown June 23, 2008 at 7:07 PM  

Hi girl! Thanks alot for the buzz and the ECs. I love the rite up you did! Thanks a million.

Mariz June 24, 2008 at 1:00 AM  

Galing galing naman ni Z'riz! Great promo dear, i'll definitely join (but maybe after I get back from my 2-weeks vacation). This project is cool!

Btw, you're tagged...
I Tag U: World Class Professions