Down in the Dumps

Saturday, June 7, 2008

I've been feeling a bit under the weather the whole day! No blogging for me! i did finish 2 e-books that I've been meaning to read so my day wasn't a total loss after all.

Tonight is also my going away party organized by the head lurch Never Dainty. We will be at Hayahay tonight at 7 PM. Although it's not Reggae Wednesday, we're anticipating that we would still enjoy ourselves (pics will be posted, I'm sure!). A few close friends who are presently working in Cebu are also coming. This date was a nice choice for my party as the weekend is a long weekend owing to the fact that Monday is a holiday. Then, I'm off for adventures unknown. Wish me luck!

P.S. I also hate long plane rides.



Like this article? Add me

2 deranged screams:

PINAY MOMMY June 7, 2008 at 4:45 AM  

enjoy the party!!! lapit ka ng umalis. huhuhu

Zeee June 7, 2008 at 6:51 PM  

thanks momi ruby! had fun! hehehe i'll post pics later :)