Tags & Meme's: 20 Questions

Thursday, June 5, 2008

I haven't done a lot of tags and/or memes these days so when Ennah tagged me over at Coffee Cup Princess which is still under reconstruction (I'm trying to make it into my book review blog), so I'm posting it here.

Here are the Rules for this tag:

Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people on your list. List them out at the end of this post.


1. What is your favorite food?
- my famous? lasagna

2. What was your happiest moment when you were a child?
- hmmm....I don't think I can remember.

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- Italy & France (both are tied in first place!)

4. What is your pet peeve?
- encountering someone who thinks he/she is of utmost importance

5. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?
- I shop, window shop, or eat.

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
-everyone I love

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- Save most of it then make a new life for myself. Invest it and start a business.

8. What is the saddest moment for you last year (2007)?
-When someone came back into my life and just acted like nothing happened.

9. Which actor/actress would you like to play you in a movie?
-nobody in Hollywood looks like me.

10. How do you cope with boredom?
-I read, I blog, I watch TV/movies

11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
-Life is just too short to fill it with regrets

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
- back stabbers and conniving beatches

13. What is your ambition?
- be my own boss

14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
- I'd wish for all of the Philippine's corrupt government officials to simply...disappear

15. How did you celebrate New Year?
- I celebrated it with my BF (now my hubby), his family, and my family

16. What has been the craziest thing you’ve ever done in your whole life?
- I went on a date with a guy (now my hubby) who is 9 years older than me!

17. What do you look forward to in 2008?
- to pass all exams and get a job

18. If your life is a song, what title best fits it?
- I Live My Life for You by Firehouse

19. What is your inspiration in life?
- everything around me

20. If you were to change one event in your life, what would it be?
- None. Life is complicated this way and I loved everything I did, be it good or bad...

Now that the tag is done, I am now victimizing err tagging Zheon, Lurchie, Aeirin, Mommy Elvz, Paula, Mommy Mitch, Lalaine, and Mommy Joy.



Like this article? Add me

7 deranged screams:

Elvz June 6, 2008 at 12:45 AM  

thank you zriz for this tag, i'll post it soon when i'm finished.

have a great weekend :)

Zeee June 6, 2008 at 3:21 AM  

sure no problem! :)

have a good one, too!

aeirin June 6, 2008 at 4:06 AM  

hey sis, thanks for tag.I'll post it soon

shenzee June 6, 2008 at 4:50 AM  

tagged and posted... :) have a nice weekend! :)

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ June 6, 2008 at 6:11 AM  

Hi Zriz, thanks sa meme!!! Will post it later! have a good weekend!

Paula June 6, 2008 at 8:34 PM  

Got your tag and it's already finished! Thanks!

Zeee June 7, 2008 at 2:28 AM  

thanks for doing the tag guys! :)