Fire at Universal Studios Backlot!

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Wow! I just saw this on CNN a few minutes ago! I hurriedly checked the internet for more info because hubby is watching Billiards on Star Sports (he's pretty much not interested by this news). He's not interested, but I am! I used to live only 15 minutes away! Plus, I'm leaving on Tuesday for LA so my Universal Studios visit might be affected!
Ahh so much with the melodrama! It says on CNN.com that the Universal Studios Theme Park will be open on Sunday (it's still Sunday in that part of the world) but the studio tour will be affected. It was also reported that the fire started around 4:45 AM PT due to some explosion at the amusement park. A ride called the "Cyclone" was also affected. Aw, and I haven't been on it yet! Well, so much for the drama. Need to get some beauty sleep!

'Nyt!

Photo courtesy of CNN.com



Like this article? Add me

2 deranged screams:

faeryrowan June 1, 2008 at 9:50 AM  

It seems fire incidents are erupting left and right in the US this weekend. I've only just read about the fire at ThePlanet, the data center housing Entrecard's servers, and then here's this one at Universal Studios. This is just sad. :(

Zeee June 1, 2008 at 3:37 PM  

awww yeah! i received an email a few hours ago...this is really so sad....what must the world be coming into..!!!