Itchin' to Travel

Sunday, June 1, 2008

I really love traveling, be it by land, sea, or air. I love visiting other places and seeing their sights. Experiencing the wonders of their country and digging deep into their history and culture. Walking the streets with only a map on hand or joining a tour - anything goes!

Fortunately, I have already been to a few US states while I was there back in '06. There was one time when we didn't join any of those packaged tours and it was a mistake, I believe! Oh, we still enjoyed our trip but our hotel really sucked, big time! It was a major oversight that we didn't check the hotel we were staying at before we traveled or we would have read the customers reviews about the it Since then, we check out hotels on the internet. way before we decide to book it A good site to gather hotel information is EasyToBook.com.

Thinking of traveling to New York? Check the best New York hotels before you leave and look for the best hotels at the best rates. I was also there a few years ago and there are really beautiful sights to see in New York. Their street food (hotdogs and kebabs) are uber yummy, too!

However, I have been dreaming of visiting Rome. To stand inside the Colosseum of Rome, see the fountains and other statues and most of all follow in the footsteps of Robert Langdon in Angels and Demons. Before leaving, however, I need to check out hotels in Rome before embarking on that adventure!





Like this article? Add me

3 deranged screams:

joshuaongys June 2, 2008 at 5:15 AM  

one day, when i start earning money.. then i will travel... all those nice nice places.. man..

Fay June 2, 2008 at 4:25 PM  

It's my honor and pleasure to announce that Deranged Insanity has been added to Blogging Women. A big thank you for submitting it and doing such a wonderful job. Another great womens blog. Continued success!

Zeee June 2, 2008 at 4:53 PM  

@joshua: hahaha yeah, me too!

@fay: thanks! :)