Internet Finds: Boycott Scammers

Saturday, June 28, 2008



I know a lot of bloggers are looking for ways to earn extra money. I admit that I am one of those bloggers. It is just another way to earn extra money to fund whatever you want, isn't it?
With the rise of "get paid" sites, there also emerged a new breed of scammers: the get paid to blog scams. We have seen a lot of websites out there that promise you that they really pay but they don't. Fortunately, I haven't come across any website, yet, that scammed me but I know someone who was scammed out of her get paid to click site.
Unfortunately, only a few people know about these scammers and it's time to get the word out! Know a get paid to site that scammed people? Have you been victimized by scammers? Check out GPTBoycott.com to know how you can get your voice heard.



Like this article? Add me

0 deranged screams: