Night Blah Blah's

Thursday, June 5, 2008

It has been more than 24 hours since I last posted a paid post. Yes! I am already off to a blog err start! I am not going to stop doing my ops and such but I am going to finish this week without posting anything paid.
This would prove that I have less paid posts and more personal blog posts. However, things are pretty much slow right now and nothing interesting has been happening to me today.
I did receive good news this afternoon but I'm still holding my breath on that until it will come to pass and I can announce it to the world.
Tempers are flaring again today. I wonder what bee has been buzzing around people's ears these days but it seem that anything can make their tops fly. The weather must be contributing to temper flares, too. It's been unusually warm this week. Global warming!



Like this article? Add me

2 deranged screams:

Anonymous June 5, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

Hello, just passing by.
Btw, nice blog.
Will link; is that okay??
Have a good day !

Zeee June 5, 2008 at 5:02 PM  

thanks! and sure you can linkme...
i'll drop by ur blog in a few :)