Ramblings: Still Tired

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I had to wake up before 9 AM this morning because the Time Warner maintenance man would be coming over to check our phone, cable, and internet connection. It seems I can't escape crappy connection even if I'm here in the US! Oh, their connection is really fast, there's no doubt about that. Unfortunately, their signal was crappy yesterday. It kept on going on and off every 10 minutes or so. And it wasn't just the internet connection but the cable and the phone line, too!
Well, it's working fine today but I'm still holding my breath. I'm still pretty tired owing to the fact that I had little sleep last night. I think I slept around 4 AM.
I did finish re-reading for the nth time Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Have you read it yet?



Like this article? Add me

2 deranged screams:

Vhiel June 13, 2008 at 1:27 PM  

hello sis.. i just move my blog to a custom domain so if you could please update the url from:

http://vhielscorner.blogspot.com to

http://www.vhielscorner.com
title is the same.

Thank you very much and I sure do appreciate it.

Vhiel

Zeee June 13, 2008 at 2:15 PM  

I've updated ur link vhiel! :)