Friday, June 13, 2008
Being something of an OCD, I regularly empty my inbox at least once a day. Sometimes, however, I do keep some mails that I deem interesting. This mail was from Never Dainty and I just couldn't resist sharing this to all female bloggers
For all those men who say, Why buy a cow when you can get milk for free. Here's an update for you: Nowadays, 80% of women are against marriage, WHY? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage.
- Men are like Laxatives...They irritate the crap out of you.
- Men are like Bananas...The older they get, the less firm they are.
- Men are like Weather...Nothing can be done to change them.
- Men are like Blenders...You need One, but you're not quite sure why.
- Men are like Chocolate Bars...Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips.
- Men are like Commercials...You can't believe a word they say.
- Men are like Department Stores .Their clothes are always 1/2 off!
- Men are like Government Bonds...They take soooooooo long to mature.
- Men are like Mascara...They usually run at the first sign of emotion..
- Men are like Popcorn...They satisfy you, but only for a little while.
- Men are like Snowstorms... [deleted] It's just too PG13
- Men are like Lava Lamps...Fun to look at, but not very bright.
- Men are like Parking Spots All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped.
Like this article? Add me