Tags & Memes: Blog Readability Test

Saturday, June 21, 2008

I got tagged by Mommy Ruby of MOMEMO. I know this means a lot to her because she told me yesterday that no one ever tags her blog MOMEMO and I was the first one to tag it yesterday! Lucky me! Well now that I have started tagging her, she has now entered a tagging craze and this is one of those tags!
Anyway, here are the rules: 1. Check out your blog Readability Test here then post it. 2. (OPTIONAL) Stop asking yourself regarding the results of the test (LOL!) 3. Add your blog from the list together with the results. 4. Tag as many friends you like.

1.Big Eyed Gal - High School 2. The Chronic Shopper - Elementary 3. Vital Sighs - Genius 4. Princess Vien - High School 5. Em’s Detour - Junior High School 6. Strawberrygurl and Busy Mom - Elementary 7. Reflexes snapshots of life (on manillapaper) - Junior High School 8. expressions and thoughts - Genius 9. our family story - College (Undergrad) 10. MOMEMO - Genius 11. Deranged Insanity - Genius 12. you're next

Here's my blog readability score!

blog readability test

Now I'm tagging: a {GIRL} for all status, Aeirin's Collections, Traipsey Turvey, and Reflections by Mariz




Like this article? Add me

2 deranged screams:

aeirin June 21, 2008 at 5:14 PM  

I'm here to grab the tag.

I tagged you back

http://www.irisaeirincollections.com/2008/06/what-is-your-occupation.html

Zeee June 22, 2008 at 12:19 AM  

thanks for the tag mami irish :)