Scam Watch: A. W. Surveys

Sunday, July 6, 2008


Remember my recent money making banner A. W. Surveys (see above)? Well, I learned something about this company. It seems that they are trying to scam people of their time and money! I have tried a few of their surveys; after a few of them, I started smelling something fishy.
But first, I'd like to tell you about A. W. Surveys. They are one of the PPS (Paid Per Survey, I call them) sites that pay you to do surveys. These kinds of sites are pretty much becoming rampant in the Internet, these days. It's pretty much not too hard to avoid them. Anyway, this site promises you $6 just to sign up and $4 per survey you do.
Let me tell you about their survey; they let you click a link which redirects you to the site you are going to review. Suspiciously, the sites that you are going to review other PPS sites! So, I asked myself; "How do I review them if I don't sign up?" I didn't sign up, though because I signed up in a couple of the PPS sites and didn't receive a survey for a month. After a few surveys of the same kind with other websites, I stopped doing the survey.
A few days ago, I came across Pinoy Raket Online's blog and read about A. W. Surveys. Sure enough, he informed his readers that he still hasn't received his cash-out (you can request for a cash-out when you earn $75) up till now. Fishy, isn't it? He also said that after doing the surveys that he received when he signed up, he didn't receive any other surveys to do. Hmmm...are you smelling something already? Fishy, perhaps?
If you want to read Pinoy Raket Online's post, click A.W. Surveys: Just Another Scam GPT Survey Site.



Like this article? Add me

3 deranged screams:

aeirin July 6, 2008 at 5:45 AM  

Sis,

Congrats. You are one of the week 1 winners of Aeirin's Collections EC FEED ME GIVEAWAYS.

I'll send your 300 EC in a while..

Aeirin's Collections EC FEED ME GIVEAWAYS Week 1 Winners.

Anonymous July 6, 2008 at 5:04 PM  

Wow! Special mention ang PinoyRak. Thanks! :D Anyway, Moofie of makemoneyonline informed me that a Pinoy named Gusher was paid by AW Surveys. I think they're trying to clean their reputation so they're paying a few members.

My advice: sign up at your own risk. :/

Zeee July 6, 2008 at 6:56 PM  

Wow thanks for the heads up... although I'm not doing any surveys now...

I can't review a website if I haven't signed up can I? And all their surveys are reviews about other GPT Survey sites... hummmphhh

Oh and at least someone is getting paid!