Online Finds: Bumble & Bumble Shampoo

Sunday, July 6, 2008

I’ve always had really frizzy hair for as long as I can remember. Ah, I remember those days well; I usually had a hard time taming my curly locks! I still need to find out if I have my pictures lying around but as of now, you’ll just have to rely on my words. Way back in high school, I used to cut my hair short. Big mistake! You can just imagine my hair frizzing all over the place! After that, I learned never to cut my hair really short (my hair looked great after the salon visit) because I knew it would resemble a nest!
A couple of my friends also had the same problem but they used hair lotions and such to tame their locks so it never did stick out like mine did. I should’ve followed their example; however, I was not that vain when it came to my hair. Although I remember dressing them up in braids and such when I had time in my hands.
In my senior year in high school, I started letting my hair grow up to my shoulders. I think it looked pretty good. I could also pull my hair in a ponytail if I get too tired to dress it myself. My hair was still frizzy but because it was longer, it didn’t stick out in odd places; pretty wonderful if you ask me.
A few years later, I started having my hair re-bonded. Hair re-bonding is where you alternately add straightening chemicals and applying a hair iron to your hair. For now, I don’t need to pull my hair up; I can just let it hand around my shoulders.
Unfortunately, having your hair re-bonded has its drawbacks. One of which is hair maintenance. I really had to find the perfect shampoo just to prevent my hair in becoming brittle plus, I also didn’t want to get split ends. You know how it is with black haired people; when we get split ends, the tips of our hair turn brownish. To combat this really unfortunate occurrence, I had to find the right shampoo for me. I realized that organic and natural blends help my hair become stronger and shinier.
I found, Bumble and bumble Alojoba Shampoo, which contains Aloe Vera, Jojoba Seed Oil, Cucumber and Chamomile which makes your hair stronger, healthier and shinier. You can find this on Mybumbleandbumble.com. All their products are affordable and really good for your hair. They even offer free shipping for orders over $200.00; isn’t that wonderful? Want to know more? Hop over to Mybumbleandbumble.com for more information.

BuyBlogReviews.com



Like this article? Add me

0 deranged screams: