Tags: Describe My Day

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm going back and doing my tags. A lot of them has been slowly piling up and I feel swamped! Thanks Mommy Mitch for this tag.

Here are the Rules:
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today or yesterday.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

Yesterday, I:

  1. was stuck doing the project for my mom's friend's daughter's birthday (that was a mouthful!). I finally finished it last night so I'm done with that.
  2. was freaked out when a quake hit around 1 PM. It was a 3.6 but CNN reported that it was a 6.8! Now my mind is messed up and yeah, I am too tired to Google it. I finally got to check the US Geological Survey and they reported that:
    A Mw5.4 main shock-aftershock sequence started 2 miles southwest of Chino Hills, in the Chino Hills at a depth of about 9 miles, in the east Los Angles area at 11:42am on Tuesday, July 29, 2008. The main shock was followed by a M3.8 aftershock at 11:52am. In the first two hours, 37 smaller aftershocks were also recorded in the magnitude range of 1.3 to 2.8. A 2nd M3 aftershock of M3.6 aftershock occurred at 1:41 pm.
  3. watched The Secret Life of the American Teenager on ABC Family. It's about PMS and teenage pregnancy. I could easily place Filipino where the American word is and it would fit! I know a lot of teens who got pregnant pre-marriage.
  4. slept while watching Evolution: The Eye on the History Channel last night. I love their shows but I was still reeling from the hours I spent digiscrapping for my mom's friend (hope I get paid, though).
  5. was raving mad because my lappy wouldn't connect to our WIFI connection. I had to "repair" the connection twice in the space of an hour!
  6. ate a piece of Cadbury's Caramel filled chocolate. It's sinful, I know but I just threw my "diet" out the window.

I'm passing this tag to Lurchie, Ehn, Lourie, Crissy, Lalaine, & Elvz


Like this article? Add me

2 deranged screams:

faeryrowan July 31, 2008 at 12:42 AM  

Thanks for the tag, Zriz. I just posted it. Have nice day! =)

Zeee July 31, 2008 at 1:11 AM  

yup yup! i dropped by kanina while doing my rounds! hehehe