Oh, for Pete's Sake!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Oh for crying out loud! I just got slapped with a wet salmon - really - I have not updated this since people stopped clapping and Tinkerbell died... You would not believe that my hands were chopped off and I was waiting for bionic ones. Apologies to my regular readers! Even the little blue ones!.

I am flat out like a lizard drinking with setting fire to people wearing Crocs, learning to fart the theme to neighbours, just generally being a nuisance to the bodyguards of the blogger I am stalking, my day is filled with fluorescent light from the second I am woken by murderous Teletubbies to sun down and beyond. I am convinced that I absolutely deserve this after all my hard work. life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

I absolutely, positively promise that when the weather turns bad, I will blog more often. Seriously! Unless of course the pool with the cocktail bar is heated!


Did I just say that?! Yeah well, that was just a random pick from The Lazy Bloggers Post Generator. Cool, huh?

Like this article? Add me

4 deranged screams:

faeryrowan July 30, 2008 at 4:35 AM  

Hahahahaha! Pareho tayong walang magawa sa life, sis, ano? Hehe! I did this, too, after reading Mommy Ruby's post. It's fun and hilarious. =)

Zeee July 30, 2008 at 4:49 AM  

hahaha tinuod gyud! I picked out the most far out thing i could find in the drop down menu and behold the results!

Anonymous July 30, 2008 at 12:51 PM  

You got me there, I really thought something happened that made you said all those words hahaha!

Anuba! Naisahan mo ako dun haha!

Zeee July 30, 2008 at 1:23 PM  

hahaha oo nga! got it from mommy rubz!