Tags & Memes: Interrogate Me, Tuesday

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's been too long since I did all these tags! I know, it's only been a few days but I was on blog hiatus because I just felt like it. I'm still wide awake, though since I can't seem to sleep and my mind is still conjuring up other things and ideas that she (my mind) would like to write about but the boss (my hand) is too lazy to catch up to my running mind. I guess they will have to wait! Anyway, I decided to do this tag by Mommy Mitch to occupy me. I also have another tag coming but I'll do it in a few days.

1.WHAT DATE IS IT?
:: July 15, 2008

2. WHAT TIME DID U WAKE UP?
:: 12:00 noon. Yeah I know it's late but for the record I slept at 4!

3. DID U GO SOMEWHERE YESTERDAY?
:: Yesterday was Monday and no, I didn't go anywhere.

4. WHAT DID U DO THERE?
:: I guess this should be left blank but I couldn't resist.

5. HOW OLD ARE U?
:: 24 going on 18! :)

6. ARE U MATURE OR IMMATURE?
:: Well, it's like a see-saw battle here. At times I act mature for my age and at times, I act immature.

7. WHAT DO U CALL UR MOM & DAD?
:: Mommy & Daddy

8. ARE U AN ONLY CHILD?
:: Yup. It's lonely.

9. WHERE DO U GO SHOPPING?
:: Malls, Outlets, Department Stores

10. DO U LIKE SCHOOL?
:: Just graduated so, NO.

11. DO U LIKE BOOKS?
:: Self-proclaimed Bookworm.

12. DO U WANT TO GET MARRIED?
:: I just did. Miss you boss!

13. WITH WHOM?
:: Oh? My 7 year BF ;)

14. ARE U SPOILED?
:: They say that I am, but I beg to differ!

15. WHATS THE MOST FLATTERING COMPLIMENT U EVER GOT?
:: That I look thin and pretty! hahaha

16. ONLY GIRL/BOY IN THE FAMILY?
:: Yes.

17. IF U WERE TO MARRY A CELEBRITY, WHO WOULD IT BE?
:: I've always had the hots for Brad Pitt...

18. WOULD U LIKE TO MEET Josh Hartnett?
:: Hmmm I haven't seen celebs roaming around these parts and I'm practically living in Hollywood, so yes, I would want to meet any celeb, not specifically, Josh Hartnet.

19. Where do u think ur bestfriend is?
:: Work. At home. Somewhere else. Don't keep tabs on them.

20. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME U TALKED TO UR BESTFRIEND?
:: Uhh this morning? Or was it yesterday....?

21. U THINK SHE/HE NEEDS U NOW?
:: Probably.

23. WHAT DO U WANT FOR UR BIRTHDAY?
:: I want to be with my hubby. Anywhere as long as we're together.

25. IF U WERE TO BUY A CAR , WHICH CAR WOULD IT BE?
:: I would definitely buy some car that uses less gas and the big model cars are expensive!

26. A DUET WITH HEART EVANGELISTA?
:: Say, what?! Why would I want to? She's looking anorexic these days. Not a good role model, if you ask me!

27. DO U WEAR MAKE-UP?
:: Definitely....NOT. Hubby hates it! And I hate it, too! It makes you look a lot older that you are.

28. WHAT LIP BALM DO U USE?
:: I use petroleum jelly just because my lips crack due to the intense heat. Normally, I don't use any.

29. WOULD U GET A TATOO?
:: Oh, when hubby will get one, I probably want one tiny tatoo, too! Preferably done by Miami Ink or LA Ink.

30. BELLY PIERCE?
:: Oh, I need to learn how to bellydance first!

31. HOW MANY KIDS DO U WANT?
:: They said twins run in the family. Can they be a girl and a boy like Brangelina's?

32. DO U HAVE ANY HOMEWORK?
:: I graduated from doing those things!

33. ANY SONG THAT YOU’RE LISTENING?
:: I Live My Life for You by Firehouse

34. DO U BELIEVE IN SPELLS?
:: .....in spelling tests, I do.

35. WHERE DO U WANT TO GO NOW?
:: Back home.

Players: Vannie | kathycot | buhaymisis | whenmomspeaks | kathycotcooks | my precious niche | just me.. eds | edsmommylife | Me and Mine | Creative in Me | For the LOVE of Food | Little Peanut | Pea in a Pod | Sugar Magnolias | When Silence Speaks | Etc Atbp | Deranged Insanity | Your blog


Tag, You're IT: Ruby, Lurch, Cara





Like this article? Add me

4 deranged screams:

PINAY MOMMY July 15, 2008 at 5:28 AM  

i will do this soon mommy. as soon as i feel OK. i hate my running nose.





Pinay Mommy Online
Blessings and Beyond
Mommy Earns Money Online

Zeee July 15, 2008 at 7:09 AM  

hope you get better soon mommy!

aeirin July 15, 2008 at 9:11 PM  

hahaha Heart looks anorexic... Before I like Heart pero nung naging sila ni Echo.. Nag iba itsura nya.. mukha n sayng wasted. hehe

Zeee July 15, 2008 at 9:39 PM  

yup she looked weird when she was with Echo...hmmm tama ka...parang wasted...and used! hehehehe