Contest: Coke or Pepsi?

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I am a soda fan. Well, not just any soda but Coca Cola. Regular. Well, that's my preference. Of course, I would always drink other kinds of soda when there is no other soda available but I do prefer the Coke.
I know, I promised not to drink any soda these days and I don't. Well, not everyday so I think I'm good. I can't consume a whole can too, if that's what you're asking.
So, what about you? Do you love the Real Thing or the Generation Next drink? Vote now and see which drink is the best and win a 1 year supply of your favorite cola!






Like this article? Add me

5 deranged screams:

Anonymous July 15, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

I like pepsi better than coke.

Zeee July 16, 2008 at 2:43 AM  

well, to each his/her own!

Coriander Dreams July 16, 2008 at 6:29 AM  

i guess i have more moments craving coke, but once in a while i have pepsi cravings too!! :X
-Marie

PINAY MOMMY July 16, 2008 at 11:38 AM  

i am a coke lover for life!!!





i live at:
Pinay Mommy Online
Blessings and Beyond
Mommy Earns Money Online

Zeee July 17, 2008 at 10:51 PM  

hahaha apir mami ruby!