Lasang Pinoy Sundays: #7: Birthday

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

This is my first entry for LaPis and I apologize for my really late entry. I thought this weeks theme was about soups (but that was last week)! I had to scour my lappy and find birthday themed pics that I managed to save before said lappy went bonkers a few months ago. Unfortunately, I could only find this picture which I snapped a few months ago when I was prepping spaghetti for my hubby.

We know that when there is a birthday, there is always cake. But haven't you noticed that along with the cake, you also have spaghetti? Here's my LaPis contribution. I'll do better next week, I promise!
After doing the LaPis rounds, I remembered that I had taken a pic of these Phad Thai noodles when we ate at Thai BBQ. This time, I took a pretty good photo before we gobbled it all up. Yummy!


Lasang Pinoy Sundays is hosted by spiCes.
Click Lasang Pinoy Sundays: Birthday for other entries.

Like this article? Add me

8 deranged screams:

Anonymous August 6, 2008 at 4:50 PM  

sarap!
still have to post my entry for this week ... :)

Zeee August 6, 2008 at 5:19 PM  

hehehe na late nga ako...i thought soup ang theme! last week pala! hehehe

PINAY MOMMY August 7, 2008 at 1:48 AM  

hello zriz, came here to deliver something special for you. hope you like it.

http://www.pinaymommyonline.com/2008/08/kick-ass-blogger-award.html



Pinay Mommy Online
Blessings and Beyond
Mommy Earns Money Online

cherry August 7, 2008 at 7:14 AM  

not only spaghetti, fried chicken is always present at birthdays.

Zeee August 7, 2008 at 12:39 PM  

now that you mention it...i remember seeing fried chicken in every birthday party! hehehe...i think it can be traced back to sacrifice and blood during birthdays...tama ba??

Kat August 8, 2008 at 9:15 AM  

I love palabok! One of my co-workers celebrated his birthday today and true enough, we had spagetti! Hehe.

Zeee August 8, 2008 at 1:57 PM  

Hahaha yup...palabok is yummy...sayang nga hindi kami nakaluto ng palabok... Phad Thai has a different taste tho...

Anonymous August 9, 2008 at 7:29 PM  

woohoo! thanks for the entry zriz! i think i'll have to have both:) yummy! sorry for popping up late, i'm still out of town and just squeezing in some bloggy things for now:)