Sweltering Heat

Saturday, August 30, 2008

It’s almost the end of summer in my part of the world and it’s still steaming hot! I don’t the think it has rained in ages, well since I arrived last June, anyway. I know I’m pretty much ranting about something that I cannot change but I can control the heat, though.

We have been using the ac pretty much every time we drive these days and I must say a working ac compressor is definitely important. Even with the rising cost of gas prices, we still cannot sacrifice our comfort; it’s just sweltering outside!

For your Honda ac compressor and auto ac parts needs, check out http://www.discountacparts.com for a full selection of auto parts for all car models.









Like this article? Add me

3 deranged screams:

Kat August 30, 2008 at 7:43 AM  

It's quite here too, gah. I felt like I was standing in front of a furnace the whole day. :p

Zeee August 30, 2008 at 9:07 AM  

I know exactly what you mean!

PINAY MOMMY August 31, 2008 at 11:56 AM  

hello mommy! got something for you at my blog. please pick it up here.

http://www.micahdavid.com/2008/09/blog-awards-month-ender.html

hope you like it!

Pinay Mommy Online
Blessings and Beyond
Mommy Earns Money Online
Pinay Mommies Community