Scrapbook Saturday: Faithfully

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Scrapbook Saturday
This is my first post for Scrapbook Saturday and I'm psyched to see what all the other scrappers are posting. I know I'm still a newbie when it comes to scrapping but I am learning a lot, albeit at a slow pace, but still...


I call this scrap Faithfully since I have added a few lines from that song by Journey and most importantly, this line also holds a special meaning for me and my hubby.

Credits:
Template
KylieM Designs, Template 5
Papers
Juno, Summery Papers
ShabbyPrincess, Sweet Sprinkles Kit
agnieszkag, Mystery Papers
Lynn Griffin, Greenery Mini Kit
Butterfly Embellishments
Joni Gray, Lazy Summer Days Kit
Journaling
Journey, Faithfully









Like this article? Add me

11 deranged screams:

Unknown August 30, 2008 at 12:42 PM  

That is lovely!! Happy SS

Trish August 30, 2008 at 1:08 PM  

It's beautiful. I'm still learning too, but that's half the fun! Great job and happy SS!

Andrea August 30, 2008 at 1:28 PM  

What a great layout, the template works well with the red paper and I love that red. Here's my SS Submission this week...
http://primacraftymomma.blogspot.com/2008/08/scrapbook-saturday_30.html

CharmaineZoe August 30, 2008 at 3:43 PM  

Lovely scrap page for your first SS post :-) Love the colour!

Zeee August 30, 2008 at 9:19 PM  

thanks for dropping by guys! :)

Anonymous August 31, 2008 at 4:06 AM  

Welcome to Scrapbook Saturday! Nice layout, and adding lines from a song that's special to you and your hubby makes it even more special :)

Anonymous August 31, 2008 at 6:32 AM  

i love the simplicity of your page. the use of red just oozes with passion -- perfect with your theme :D

Unknown August 31, 2008 at 6:37 AM  

Hi Girl. Thanks for dropping by.

Oh, I love that of you and your hubby. Also I love where you have the photo at. I'm going to this layout, simple and clean. Great job.

I'll add your button to my list. Have a wonderful Sunday!

Zeee August 31, 2008 at 8:12 AM  

thanks for dropping by guys! :)

KCee September 4, 2008 at 6:25 AM  

Aww, this is really sweet! Great to know you joined the group. :) Happy SS!

Zeee September 4, 2008 at 11:24 AM  

Thanks! I'm enjoying it! :)