Gemstone Beads and Pearls

Saturday, September 20, 2008

I am quite fond of jewelry. No, not the exquisite jewelry that have sky high prices but fashion jewelry! I love them and I’ve got quite a lot of fashion jewelry stashed with every color and design imaginable. I first started loving fashion jewelry when I was in college and I had the freedom to accessorize my outfits everyday. I wasn’t able to do that in high school because we had uniforms and wearing outrageous fashion jewelry did not look good in our red and white checked skirts.

My mom and I also love shopping bargain stores and shops for gemstone beads to add to our growing collection. I am also on the look out for fashion jewelry with unique designs because they are quite hard to find.

It is quite easy to find fashion jewelry on the Internet these days. You only have to click on the search button and you would be directed to them. Unfortunately, some of these jewelries are expensive. However, I recently found a website that sell wholesale gemstone beads and they offer a 30% discount on a wide array of their products. I loved the way that they categorized their freshwater pearls by color and shape because I have such keen attention to detail and I love checking out unique shapes for my jewelry.








Like this article? Add me

2 deranged screams:

PINAY MOMMY September 20, 2008 at 5:09 AM  

i do wear fashion and gem jewelries when i was still working. now, i still do pero yung mga silver works ang loves na loves ko.



Pinay Mommy Online
Blessings and Beyond
Mommy Earns Money Online

Anonymous September 23, 2008 at 6:46 AM  

Me too, I like fashion jewelry. My fave piece is a rose quartz bracelet. They say rose quartz attract love (wishful thinking hehe...)